Top Ten Things to do in London
Updated: Jan 19
We're no stranger to the city of London, and all its wonder, so we thought we'd put together our top ten things to do and see in London.
1. Our first suggestion is to visit London at Christmas, its an absolute must ! London is so beautiful during the festive season, with all the pretty lights and events to go and do. Winterwonderland is a park that opens in December and is a wonderful way to get you in the Christmas spirit. Winterville is another winter themed park to hit up as well. simply walking through Oxford street and Carnaby street is enough to put you in the mood for a mince pie and egg nog.
2. Get yourself to Tower Bridge and take some insta pics !
You can get it via the northern or jubilee line.
Its a great place for some great shots, especially at night when the lights come on.
3. Go and visit St. Pauls Cathedral. Its such a beautiful place to visit and take some wonderful shots outside it ! fun fact, if you're a fan of first dates, the restaurant is right next to it, so you may even sneak a peak at Fred Sirieix !
4. Take a visit to Portobello Market in Notting Hill, filled with top instagram spots for some great shots. It has lots of eccentric market stalls that are worth a look at, and some amazing food !
5. We have already mentioned Shoreditch, and some places to check out in our 'Exploring the Back streets of London' but its definitely worth a visit, its the cool place to go in London ! so many bars, restaurants, street art and more to see, and a fab place to get some edgy shots for insta !
6. Go to Carnaby Street ! As already mentioned in the first suggestion, Carnaby is fab at Christmas, but its amazing all year round too. full of colourful street art, and filled with quirky bars- Cahoots bar is one of them, its designed as an underground tube station and has a secret code to enter ! definitely worth it.
7. Visit the Queen at Buckingham Palace, and give her a royal wave. Need we say more ?
8. If you're into books or even just another place for some photos, head to Daunt Book Store, its just magical !
9. For some culture and history (and as always some insta pics, visit the Natural History Museum, a magnificent place to explore, and at Christmas time, they have an ice rink outside it which is also super pretty.
10. And our last recommendation is to visit Camden Town, home to the markets, British History Museum and the beautiful Primrose hill, for a spectacular view over London !